If you would like to speak to a member of staff regarding any special educational needs or disabilities, our SENCO, Louise Dembowicz, can be reached on 01727 823283 or via email at email@example.com.
Send Information Report
Our SEND Information Report details the ways in which the school supports pupils and families.
What is Delivering Special Provision Locally (DSPL)?
DSPL is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, reviewing and developing the range of provision and support services available to their local community that:
- Meets the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), aged 0-25, as close to home as possible.
- Improves outcomes for wellbeing and attainment
- Widens choice for children and parents/carers
- Removes barriers to learning
- Uses resources more effectively
This will enable parents, staff and young people to access a wide range of information, resources and referral forms, along with a directory of services across the local area and to understand what services they and their families can expect from a range of local agencies. This was introduced as part of the Children and Families Bill and became law in 2014.