- 8.45am – Children may enter school where breakfast is available in classrooms. A member of the Senior Leadership Team will greet the children at the school gate each morning.
- 9.10am – Registration and formal learning begins.
- 10.30am – 10.45am – Year 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 break time.
- 10.45am – 11.00am – Year 5 / 6 break time
- 12.00pm – 1.00pm – Lunch Time
- 1.00pm – 3.15pm – Formal learning resumes.
- 3.15pm – End of school day.
Please see ‘Our Nursery’ page for information about the structure of our Nursery Provision.
If your child is not well enough to attend school, we ask Parents/Carers to kindly notify the school by calling the school office and speaking to a member of the office staff. This must happen by 9am on the first day of absence, and we ask that you keep the school informed during any prolonged absence. Parents/Carers are asked to ensure that their children arrive at school promptly each day. Late arrivals must be signed in at the School Office.
Holidays during term time cannot be authorised by the Headteacher. Parents/Carers needing to take their child out of school during term time must complete an exceptional absence form which can be collected from the school office . Only exceptional absences will be authorised by the Headteacher.
Should your child require medication during the school day, please bring it to the School Office. Parents/Carers must also complete a permission form to allow office staff to administer medicines in school.
If the school has to close due to severe weather parents will be informed in the following ways:
- A text message will be sent to each family advising of closure. It is important that we have up to date contact details as this will be our main source of communication.
- We will post a message on the school website, please check for updates.
- The gates of the school will remain closed and a notice will be posted on the gates.
- The school answer phone will contain a message.
Numbers 3 and 4 above will rely on staff being able to get into school to action so please check your mobile phones first.
If you would like to volunteer to help in school, please speak to a member of the Senior Leadership Team or a member of the school office.