In the event of a National or Local Lockdown, based on Government advice and policy or if a class bubble was required to shut, school / bubbles would be closed to pupils except for Key Worker and Vulnerable children. We would continue to teach and interact with all our children remotely, using Class DoJo.
We continue to work tirelessly to ensure that our Remote Education Offer is to the highest standard and reflects our practice in school. We ensure that the format of our lessons are familiar to our pupils so that they can access their daily learning confidently and recognise the strategies we use throughout our school. You can see our Remote Education Offer here for more details.
- Remote Education Offer (196.94KB)
Please do let us know if we can help you or your family, you can contact us at this email, email@example.com
Useful website link for parents, with lots of information available in many languages to help you:
Remote Education Provision – more information can be found at:
- Covid Catch-up Plan (484.00KB)
- MH Letter to Parents 26.01.21 (460.10KB)
- Staff Testing Letter to Parents 25.01.21 (453.52KB)
- Letter to parents Well Done 25.01.2021 (451.09KB)
- Covid parent guide 25.09.2020 (227.04KB)
- Letter to Parents from Herts Gov 24.09.2020 (191.14KB)
- PHE letter to parents and guardians (110.02KB)
- Covid 19 pupil absence guide -14.09.20 (884.44KB)